Monday, January 28, 2013

Update On Everybody!

This weekend was pretty quiet, considering we had cold/bad weather. Here is what we've been up to!

Erin: Erin has mastered the art of clapping. She is so stinkin cute clapping everywhere she goes! She also has started to shorten the word "Ba-Ba." You have no idea how cute it is hearing "Bob!" echo across the house. She just makes my heart melt. =)

Derek and Ella: The highlight of their weekend was sledding down our street in Denver! It was so icy on Sunday, both of them decided to have a little fun. Hopefully this video works!
Bobsledding in Denver

Me: The highlight of my weekend was painting the dining room. It has been the same color since we've moved in. Derek, who was not excited about the project, reminded me that this was the only room I haven't painted besides the kitchen. What can I say, a painted wall is a happy wall!

Before: (This is the only picture i can find right now. The walls were neutral and stale with a strange pink-ish tint to it.)


After! This is called "Smoked oyster," its looking pretty gray here but has some brown in it. I also added some peacock colored accessories (blue/teal/purple) but I think it's still missing something. Oh well, its an improvement!




No comments:

Post a Comment