Wednesday, January 2, 2013

First Day Back

Our holiday break is officially over. We returned to work and the girls returned to the babysitters! It was very sad to think my vacation with them is over; I've really enjoyed having so much one-on-one time with them. Both of the girls are at such a fun age.

I spoiled Erin non-stop with rocking her to sleep several times a day. Not our usual routine but I don't care, I don't get the opportunity very often!! She's just starting to try to climb up on pant legs and chairs and follow you into the other room scooting across the floor.

I enjoyed singing and reading with Ella, and listening to her stories. She has really developed quite an imagination, along with her usual sense of humor. When I came home, I immediately asked Ella how her day was:

Ella replied: "Good!"
Me: "What'd you do?"
Ella: "I played. Games. With my friends. And I took care of my baby."
Me: "Oh yeah? That sounds fun!"
Ella: "Yeah. His name is Easton!!"

It's too bad the real Easton couldn't join them at the sitters. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment