Saturday, December 21, 2013

Erin's Appt

I am thrilled to say that Erin has gone all of December being healthy, and that in itself is all I wanted for Christmas!!! This morning, she had a very quick appointment to check up on her health, get a flu shot booster, and get an immunization. The doctor is treating her like an "at risk" person so she is really determined to keep my little Bear as protected as she can.

Unfortunately, I got mildly lost on the way there. When we arrived, I opened the car door to find Erin had spilled red juice all over her coat and pants. She also removed both boots and both socks, so she was barefoot in 5 degree weather grinning ear to ear with pride. 

Erin did wonderful with her shots. Although she is smart enough now to know when she's about to get one, she was done crying as soon as the bandaids were on. The doctor reported that, flu shots aside, she does not need any more shots until 2016! She is also nearing the 60th percentile in height, which is making me think she might end up taller than we originally thought.


No comments:

Post a Comment