Monday, April 15, 2013

Zoning In

Sometimes, there is no greater joy than one-on-one time with each of my kids. Not only are they better behaved in this form, but I always seem to zone in on their new skills/developments as well when its just the two of us.

Friday night, I took Ella to get supper, hair cuts, a little shopping, and ice cream. She was soooo well behaved; I had such a blast listening to her and letting her stay out a little later than usual. Derek stayed home and played with Erin who was soaking up Daddy time!

Tonight, Derek took Ella grocery shopping after supper which she had been looking forward to all day. Erin and I played in her bedroom while I put away mounds of her laundry. We practiced how to stand, how to make animal noises, played with stuffed animals, and giggled on the carpet together.  She is sooooo sweet and funny, and I heard "Ella" ALL night long while her sissy was away!


No comments:

Post a Comment