Friday, December 14, 2012

Snow Hater

EVERY morning on the way to the babysitter's, Ella tells me she doesn't like the snow. This is not surprising since she has never liked any part of winter... the cold, bundling up, the snow, sledding, nothing! Perhaps a genetic trait from me? The ironic part is that she LOVES snowmen, but they have to be the fake kind, like a soft toy or a character on TV.

This is how the snow conversation went in the car on Wednesday:

Ella: "I dont like snow Mom."
Me: "Why? We can't have any snowmen without snow?"
Ella: "But I don't like the snow!"
Me: "Sorry Babe. I think you're stuck with it."
Ella: "But can we just sweep it away so we can't see it?"

She has also made it a habit to ask her Dad to "turn the heater on" when he leaves for work (aka start Mommy's car). I love that little girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment