Monday, December 3, 2012

A Very Merry Christmas

I am still in love with our finished attic just as much as when we first bought the house. While it is normally my place to store crafts, pictures, and the girls' clothes, right now it is Santa's workshop! Nothing about it is fancy, it is definitely an eye sore and the carpet is hideous. But it is SO nice to have a place to store and wrap gifts, hide the mess, and have my own "escape." Without it, I know I would be wrapping gifts on the living room floor with Gwen sitting on the roll of paper, Erin eating the gift wrap, and Ella getting tape stuck in her hair. 

Maybe it is the age of the girls, but I am loving the Christmas season this year. The girls are enjoying all the simple things that Christmas is really about... the songs, the books, the lights, the ornaments.  Still wish I had that pause button.







No comments:

Post a Comment