Sunday, January 26, 2014

Dentist

I would rather eat warm lettuce* than take Ella to another dentist appointment.

Ella took a fall this past week, and busted open her lips, cut her gum, and hit her tooth pretty hard. After a day, I decided I would feel better taking her to the dentist to get it checked out. I picked her up and made the mistake of telling her where we were going. She had 15 whole minutes to work herself in a panic.  By the time we got there, she was kicking, screaming, and crying about having to go. Long story short, the visit never got better. I was happy to hear her tooth was okay, but my blood pressure was high on the way home. Awful experience.

*"Eating warm lettuce" is said to be the worst experience, even surpassing the act of death according to our friend Bjorn. So quite often, our friends refer to horrible things as being worse than eating warm lettuce.

No comments:

Post a Comment