Sunday, November 24, 2013

Weekend Update

This weekend went so fast! The girls and I spent the time together, as Derek went to the Packers/Vikings game. He was definitely in need of a getaway and what a great opportunity! This trip allowed him to spend time with Brian, Bjorn, and Ben. He has always wanted to see Lambau Field, and he'll never turn down a Vikings game. It turned out to be a great game and they had a blast.

The girls and I enjoyed all the great things about being home in the winter... playing in the snow, hot cocoa, blanket forts, inviting friends over to play, coloring, hanging out in our jammies, books, and enjoying "happy nappies" together. I love it when my kids are healthy and happy!!! I was on cloud 9; I was clobbered in hugs and kisses.



Erin also met her new pediatrician on Saturday. We are really hopeful that this new doctor will keep tabs on Erin and keep her feeling well!! She did great at her appointment and left with a sucker and Elmo sticker. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment