Sunday, May 19, 2013

Erin Turns 1!

This weekend was SUCH a blast! On Friday, we spent the day prepping for Erin's birthday party! Other than some uncertain weather conditions, it went great! We then enjoyed a little campfire in our backyard until 1am. Saturday morning, we packed up our things and headed south. We went to the Blank Park Zoo, Jordan Creek Mall, Gray's Lake, Cheesecake Factory, swam at the hotel, enjoyed a nice breakfast together, and swung through Story City for a little play time and shopping. The weather was so awesome and I really enjoyed having both girls all to ourselves.

I still can't believe my little Peanut is one. This is one of my favorite pictures from when she was born, simply because I can still smell this moment. We could not get over how much Erin smelled like funnel cake the first week she was born. =)


1 mo old vs 1 year old


 Some things never change...like Ella's love for the carousel (2012 vs 2013)



No comments:

Post a Comment