Monday, February 11, 2013

Big Week

 Two exciting things in our family this week!

1) Erin has started to say Ma-Ma. It is so heart-warming to hear it. I have to admit that since she's already saying "Da Da," I've been mildly jealous until now. :)

2) For the last 6 months, I've been juggling the registrar position 5 hours a day and spend my afternoon doing Human Resources work at a second building/desk. It was never easy making that transition every day, and I certainly hated the cold, snowy walks!

The HR office is implementing a brand new system July 1st that is changing their whole world, and since they were short staffed anyway, this has changed my focus! Beginning today, I am Human Resources all day, every day, forever. It is going to be a very big change of pace and I have a lot to learn. I am very sad to leave my registrar job and coworkers, but I'm excited to have one desk/location/job again. I think the new technology is a much needed shift for the agency. I enjoy the work I'll be doing, and I'm ready for the challenge. In my first week, I'm jumping in with both feet as I have five full days of "new system" training with the group.


No comments:

Post a Comment