Monday, July 30, 2012

Time for a check-up!

Today, Erin had her 2 month appointment. I am scheduling her in Denver now, as I do not see a need to visit our NICU doctor anymore! The staff absolutely loved her. Erin was in the most smiley/chatty/giggly mood I have EVER seen her!

You may remember on July 16th, I posted Erin was 12.6 lbs,

10 days later, she weights 13 lbs 11.5 ozs. She has seemed a lot heavier, longer, and hungrier so it is fun to hear that!!

Other doctor appointment notes:
  • 43rd percentile in weight
  • 30th percentile in height
  • 3 vaccinations that Peanut did not care for
Ella made me smile this morning when she insisted on reading Erin a book at 7am. How sweet!!

Is it me, or are the pictures of E&E together just getting more awkward?


No comments:

Post a Comment