Saturday, December 10, 2011

Updates on All!

Derek has been gearing up for deer hunting season this coming weekend. He is so anxious to get on the road, although he doesn't leave until Thursday night. He's due for a weekend away! We have a few things planned during his absence but will definitely be thinking of him non-stop.

Ella has really started making me laugh this week. Our roles have swapped as parent vs child. She has started to get a really condescending tone to some of the things she'll say. Like immediately after Derek accidentally burned his hand on a hot plate, she patronized him with "Dont touch...."  Or as she was slurping from my glass of water for 5 minutes, she must have sensed I was growing impatient with her shenanigans. She looked at me matter-of-factly and said "Last time...." Or when I tell her she has 5 minutes until bedtime, she likes to remind me "5 minutes...." until the countdown is over. I'm just waiting for her to start wagging her finger at us like a teacher!

I had another OB appointment this week! Things are looking great, and we are a few short weeks away from (hopefully) finding out the gender. I am really starting to brainstorm nursery ideas! Other than a few headaches and backaches here and there, I have no complaints! This week has another milestone: I've been able to feel someone inside there. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment